Student Membership Program
ICSC’s student program now boasts more than 1,200 members from North America, Europe, Asia, South and Central America, and Australia. Students represent more than 250 colleges and graduate schools. The program is designed to enhance the college and graduate school experience of individuals in real estate, retailing, and related disciplines. Moreover, the program provides access to resources and a network of individuals that can help you locate internships and job opportunities.
For only $50 a year, student members enjoy many benefits including:
- The opportunity to network with industry professionals at any of the 250+ ICSC events worldwide—including the world’s largest retail real estate event, RECon, in Las Vegas with over 30,000 attendees.
- Invitations to special student networking receptions, events and panel discussions at key ICSC meetings.
- An online membership directory—updated daily—with valuable industry contacts useful for networking.
- Participation in ICSC’s online resume and job/internship databases which are viewed by over 50,000 industry professionals.
- Access to proprietary statistical databases and other in-depth studies from ICSC’s Research Department, useful for academic work and industry research.
- A free subscription to Shopping Centers Today, the industry’s most comprehensive and respected publication.
- A full line of books, reports, and newsletters devoted to the retail real estate industry available at a substantially discounted rate.
Questions? Contact Sarah Ritchie, Manager, Leadership Development, firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 646-728-3490.