Join ICSC Student Membership
Students can now take advantage of this exciting new opportunity to join ICSC, the global trade and professional association for the retail real estate industry. Our 60,000 members include shopping center owners, developers, retailers, investors, lenders, architects, academics, and public officials from the United States, Canada, and 80 other countries worldwide.
When you become an ICSC student member, you are provided with numerous benefits and opportunities that will help you launch a successful career in retail real estate. Benefits include:
- The opportunity to network with industry professionals at any of the 250+ ICSC events worldwide, including the annual RECon, at a special student rate.
- Invitations to ICSC’s Next Generation meetings, which provide networking and mentoring opportunities for up-and-coming industry professionals.
- An online membership directory with valuable industry contacts useful for networking.
- Participation in ICSC’s online resume and job database - identifying the latest internship and employment possibilities.
- A variety of professional development opportunities and educational courses on the shopping center industry.
- A free subscription to ICSC’s monthly magazine Shopping Centers Today, the industry’s most comprehensive and respected publication.
- A full line of books, reports and newsletters devoted to the shopping center industry available to you at a substantially discounted rate.
- Proprietary statistical databases and other in-depth studies from ICSC’s Research Department, useful for academic work and industry research.
- Use of the Albert Sussman Library, which provides access to web-based research, as well as books and periodicals.
If you are a registered full-time undergraduate or graduate student (minimum of 6 credits per semester), you can become an ICSC student member for an annual fee of $50. For your convenience a student membership application is available here. Your application and payment must be accompanied by a copy of a valid student identification card or college transcript. If you would like more information, please contact Sarah Ritchie at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 646 728 3490.