ICSC Continuing Education
ICSC has long placed a high premium on promoting continuing education and professional development in the industry. The educational programs take on numerous formats including:
- The John T. Riordan School for Professional Development provides intensive week-long programs two times per year (March in Arizona, and August in East Lansing, Michigan) in major industry disciplines. Educational tracks are available in Marketing, Management and Leasing, at a more introductory Level I and an advanced Level II. There is also a recently developed Level I track in Design, Development & Construction.
- International Schools of Development offer marketing and management training and certification in Asia, Latin America, and elsewhere.
- The University of Shopping Centers is a three-day continuing education program, held at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School, with a broad set of individual sessions on major industry issues.
- Executive Learning Series is geared towards mid-career professionals and includes bi-monthly classes held at ICSC’s global headquarters in New York. Course topics cover all aspects of the industry including leasing, marketing, finance, management, and more.
- E-Distance Learning Programs offer guided, independent self-study programs in the concentrated area of management. The classes are offered electronically in a user-friendly format.
- Professional Certifications offer rich, educational opportunities in leasing, marketing, management, design, development and construction.
- ICSC Shopping Center Tours coordinate and lead intense shopping center tours that feature the latest trends in development, redevelopment and design, and the most effective types of management, maintenance, security, marketing, leasing, tenant mix and finance.